About EndNote & EndNote Online
EndNote is a software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies. Using this product, writers save time typing and interpreting style requirements when creating bibliographies for systematic reviews, manuscripts, dissertations, and other publications.
With EndNote desktop or EndNote Online you can:
- Collect references from electronic and print sources.
- Organize your references for your research topics and papers.
- Create a formatted bibliography for your paper or cite references while you write.
How Do I Get EndNote?
EndNote is available to current SIU Medicine students, residents, faculty, and staff.
To get EndNote for your devices:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the software. Specify if you want the software on a work or personal computer.
- Endnote Online, a web-based version of Endnote, is available to SIU School of Medicine users through the Library's subscription to Web of Science.
- Last Updated: Jan 25, 2023 9:53 AM
- URL: https://libguides.siumed.edu/endnote
- Print Page