Last Updated: May 13, 2014
- Food and Drug Administration Information for Women's Health
This web site provides information on the many FDA regulated products that women use in their daily lives such as medicines, cosmetics, pregnancy kits, microwaves, pet foods, and vaccines.
- Healthy Action Community: A Campaign For Women About Heart Disease, HHS, NIH, NHLBI
- NetWellness: Women's Health Center
Health care for women includes the entire spectrum of a woman's life, not just pregnancy and childbirth. This means that mental, emotional, social, spiritual, and political, as well as physical aspects of women's lives, are part of women's health.
- Women: MedlinePlus
Consumer health topics for women are on this page.
- Women's Health : Health A-Z Resources and Publications
A government sponsored web site with reliable consumer oriented information.
- Women's Health Information Center | WomensHealth.gov
The web site is a comprehensive resource for women's health links to all federal agencies and publications on women's health, and to hundreds of government- screened private sector organizations. NWHIC also provides FAQs (frequently asked questions) on top health issues of concern to American women.
- Women's Health Resources - A to Z Index
A cooperative effort of the National Library of Medicine and NIH Office of Research on Women’s Health to provide information on topics pertaining to women’s health.
- WomenHeart: Welcome to WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease
- WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease
National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease
SIU Medical Library
Ask A Librarian
801 N. Rutledge St.
P.O. Box 19625