Class Descriptions and Handouts
Quick Source Learning Online Tutorials
The Medical Library has added a subscription to Quick Source Learning online tutorials, available to SIU School of Medicine faculty, staff, researchers, students and residents.
Basic and Advanced Courses for Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word.
Basic and Advanced courses for Adobe: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, plus one free course for Adobe Acrobat XI.
- Each course contains 4 hrs of material.
- Tutorials include optional hands-on practice and quizzes at the end of each section.
- 25 users/month may sign up for 1 month of access to all the tutorials.
- Access the tutorials anywhere.
- Learn at your own pace - you may skip lessons or revisit others.
- Those signed up for a month of access may also request one printed Quick Source Course Guide.The printed Quick Source Course Guides are straightforward, step-by-step instruction manuals.
For more information contact Research & Education staff at 217-553-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MyCourses training is in-person instruction on using Moodle, an open source Course Management System supported by SIUMED for the development and offering of non-credit online training programs. MyCourses training is designed to assist SIUMED faculty, staff, and students in the creation of Moodle courses. Sessions can be tailored to provide a general overview of what Moodle is and how to use it, to course construction and setup, or to address specific issues, activities or resources. No prior experience is needed. For additional information, or to request a training session, contact email@example.com
- Last Updated: Mar 13, 2019 10:02 AM
- URL: https://libguides.siumed.edu/training
- Print Page