Consumer Health Information
A collection of resources providing authoritative, reliable health information.
Stroke symptoms include:
- SUDDEN numbness or weakness of face, arm or leg - especially on one side of the body.
- SUDDEN confusion, trouble speaking or understanding.
- SUDDEN trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- SUDDEN trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination.
- SUDDEN severe headache with no known cause.
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you have any of these symptoms
These books can be viewed in the Medical Library.
- Last Updated: Dec 15, 2017 2:53 PM
- URL: https://libguides.siumed.edu/consumerhealth
- Print Page