Library Resources for Graduate and Medical Students
About Endnote and Endnote Online
Endnote is a software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies. Using this product, writers save countless hours of typing and interpreting style requirements when creating bibliographies for curricula vitae, manuscripts, thesis/dissertations, grant proposals, term papers and other publications.
With either Endnote software or Endnote Online you can do the following:
- Collect references from electronic and traditional sources.
- Organize your references for your research topics and papers.
- Create a formatted bibliography for your paper or cite references while you write.
Endnote Desktop Software
The School of Medicine has a site license for Endnote software. The license is limited to faculty and graduate students, with the Medical Library including medical students and residents in the license.
Request the software from email@example.com
Endnote Online, a web-based version of Endnote, is available to SIU School of Medicine users through the Library's subscription to Web of Science. Endnote Online is also available to individuals who have purchased a copy of the Endnote software program.
EndNote Training and Support
Medical Library provides classes on using EndNote and EndNote Online.
- Last Updated: Aug 28, 2019 3:56 PM
- URL: https://libguides.siumed.edu/gradstudents
- Print Page