Materials may be borrowed from:
- SIU Medical Library
- If the material is not owned by the Library, search for it at an I-Share library.
- Materials are usually received within one week.
- I-Share libraries
- libraries throughout the state of Illinois
- Interlibrary Library Loans (ILL)
- libraries throughout the United States
Borrowing through I-Share Catalog
Search the I-Share Catalog by changing the drop down menu from local catalog to All I-Share Libraries.
Use the Advanced Search screen for more options.
Choose the material to borrow from the list of results.
Click on either Request 1st Available or Request this item (to pick from a specific library).
You will be directed to Login to your VuFind account.
Once the material is requested, choose the Pick-up Library and Pick-up Location as noted below.
After the request is successfully submitted you will be instructed to Check your account to track the request.
It is the borrower's responsibility to renew all materials and pay any overdue fines that may be incurred.